Sunday 1 August 2010

A Time of Change LO

Here is my fifth LO for July at Challenge Heaven. Finished it a day late so it wont count but I had this idea of the LO sketch for a while and couldn't go past the chance to do any orange LO since it's my favourite colour. For the Ebony and Ivory challenge, had to pick black OR white and orange and use mini-alphas. If I had a chance to do this one again I'd get rid of some of the white space at the top to leave more room for the journalling at the bottom. I wasn't expecting to write that much.

 
This LO focuses on my mum's battle with breast cancer and the start of her chemo treatment. One of the biggest challenges for her is the loss of her hair so that is what I've focused on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!