Sunday 17 April 2011

Bonbonairies

I've been doing fairly well creating one craft project a week for the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, my upload for this weekend is wedding related. I had to create 72 bonbonairies which will double as place tags for my wedding, which is coming up in TWO WEEKS! After spending hours looking through all the different products we could order, we decided just to make our own. I couldn't bring myself to be spending $5, or more, on each person for something they generally forget to take or throw away anyway. We went with the bottles below filled with jelly beans to match our colour theme.



Another reason for my lack of craftiness this weekend is the fact I'm in Melbourne this weekend for my second Hen's Night. We did burlesque dancing and life drawing followed by dinner down the road. It was fantastic and very funny! You can see a group photos of us, including the lovely model, below. :) If anyone is interested in doing something similar I highly recommend Hen's Love Art in Fitzroy. Miss Tanleea is a wonderful hostess and is happy to accomodate most requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!