Friday 30 December 2011

X-mas with Pa LO

I was looking over the inspiration LO's at Scrap Jacked recently and was again inspired by the work of Bec Miller. I'm not a very up to date scrapbooker, so there photos were from last year's Christmas but it's better late than never, right? :)


I've never done the pleated paper thing or made pattern paper flowers. The flower was a lot easier than I'd expected but the pleating was a LOT harder. Still, it's always great to try new techniques.


Below is Bec's LO that I jacked.

If you're looking for some last minute inspiration for your Christmas photos, please don't forget The Lollipop Ladies Pudding Challenge ends in 4 days! The prize this fortnight is The prize this fortnight is a $10 gift voucher to Annabelle Stamps.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on Bec's LO, Lauren. Love your little flower. Thanks for playing at Scrap Jacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on Bec layout. I love your paper flower. Thanks for playing along with us at SJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on Bec's layout! Awesome job with the paper pleating! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! I love your interpretation of Bec's layout. It's fabulous. Your pleating is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at SJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pp pleating looks great and i like the masculan colours too....thanks for playing along at scrapjacked

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Lauren, hope your new year has started off well.Love that you have kept pretty much to Bec's design for this...the colours of the flags and blue pleat is just right for a masculine page like this one.Thanks for joining in at Scrap Jacked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!