Sunday 26 February 2012

Christmas Joy

This was a productive weekend for me, I managed to get a second LO done. :) I was looking over some blogs and realised it had been a while since I took part in a Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch. The #2 sketch for February was perfect for these Christmas Carnival papers I had been saving. The colours were amazing, I really enjoyed doing a Christmas LO with non-traditional colours. As per the challenge requirements, almost everything is by Kaisercraft.


Again, I focused on adding multiple layers to this LO which I wanted to showcase in the detail show below. You can see the Christmas trees have been raised to two levels. There are pearls around the entire scalloped circle. Lots of little extras in the embellishment cluster too.


This is the sketch I worked from, Saturday Sketch #2 February:


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!