Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bowls on a Table ATC

I've decided that with my extra free time whilst I'm on leave I might try to get back into painting some ATCs. I was really enjoying doing this about a year ago but I only have a limited amount of time to craft each week and when faced with spending a few hours to create a 2.5x3.5 ATC that I trade away or a 12x12 LO that I can keep and look back on I chose the selfish option.

This is my first one for the 13 days, a series of bowls on a table. Again, I really enjoyed doing it. I can clearly see that I'm out of practice but that will only go away by doing more.


I have based the card on the below colour inspiration from Design Seeds. I have only just found this site and it's filled with inspiration. I've also just noticed that my printer seems to alter the colour compared to what I see on screen, will have to try to remember that in future.


6 comments:

  1. Out of practice??? Are you serious? This is gorgeous!!! You are so talented!!TFS!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing Lauren! This looks like a piece of art I would love to hang on my wall any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think you've done a fantastic job - a very realistic interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Pure talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is gorgeous Lauren! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lauren I love it when you paint and I too would hang this on a wall...hey Lauren I still have that resin ring for you if you want it...just e-mail me at goannafive@bigpond.com if you do. Thanks re the well wishes for the big move too :o)
    hugs
    Annette In Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!