Wednesday 5 September 2012

Congratulations - Baby Card

The challenge for this fortnight over at The Lollipop Ladies is inspired by Sherbies. I love these lollies, you can't lose with sherbert centres surrounded by orange flavoured chewiness. I have had another friend give birth to a little baby boy so I created a card for her inspired by the wrapper colours. The additional criteria was embossing. I went with dry embossing to create the stripes which I then highlighted by running an ink pad over the cardstock.
 
 
We'd love to see what the Sherbies inspire you to create! Please come and join us.
 
 
Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight and our sponsor this fortnight is: Annabelle Stamps

 
$10 Voucher (thanks to Andrea).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!