Friday 24 May 2013

Dream Forever Today

Another scheduled post today as I have more family visiting this weekend (it's been a busy month). My mum and dad have come up to visit because it's my birthday on Sunday.
 
This LO is for the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #2 for May. I have used the beautiful One Fine Day paper range with some Periwinkle collectables, pearls, rub-ons, lace and assorted flowers (resin, fabric and paper).  Photo is by our wedding photographer Daniel Sheehan.
 
 
Couple of detail shots showing the different layers and textures. I really like all the variety in the embellishment cluster.

 
Here is the beautiful sketch I worked from:

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you Lauren, I hope it is a wonderful day. How nice that your parents have visited for it. Love your page, terrific layers and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!