Monday 21 April 2014

Another Birthday Card

So this was a birthday card I created for a friend which I was going to use as a Couture Creations DT project, then thought the flourish was from a July release date and only just realised it's actually an old product so I could have used it. Anyway, if you managed to decipher that rambling then good on you. If you want to just look at the pretty bright birthday card, continue reading. :)
 
 
The flower is handmade. They take a little bit of work but I think the end result looks pretty special.
 

 

Don't forget about my 5th blogoversary giveaway. Entering is really simple, you just need to leave me a comment on the giveaway post by clicking the image below.
 
Giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, love the color combination! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking card Lauren!! Loving the handmade flower, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Lauren....colours are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!