Sunday 6 July 2014

Strike a Pose

After the very traditional non-messy layout I created yesterday I had to go a different style this time around and pulled out the mists, stamps, gesso and stencils. This layout is also for D-lish Scraps 5th birthday cybercrop. Photos are proofs from a photoshoot Ben and I did almost 10 years ago, I've had them sitting around for that whole time without scrapping them however recently re-discovered them.
 
 
Challenge #2 is a sketch challenge, which I always enjoy doing. Like always, I have stuck very close to the original design of the sketch. I love getting to see all the different interpretations of the same sketch, some of the entries are just stunning.
 
 
Once again, I have utilised an adorable D-lish Scrap flair in this design, along with some wood veneer, buttons, threads and one of the great new Scrapmatts chipboard pieces.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch and its great to see some D-lish goodies on your page too. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!