Monday 30 March 2015

Twinkle Little Star - Let's Get Sketchy DT Application

I'm currently in the middle of a massive clean up/ clean out of my scrap space and I was trying to keep the desk clean by not creating anything new. However, the urge the scrap just became too much so I sat down last night and whipped up this layout using another one of Harrison's beautiful pictures from his newborn photo shoot. He is coming up on 8 months old now and looks so very different to this tiny baby.
 


The background is actually a very pale blue colour and I've used a fantastic Kaisercraft star-themed stencil with texture paste over part of the background. This was then accented with two colours of blue gelatos and some blue Glimmermist sprays, with some brown stamping overlaid over the top. The title is a FabScraps chipboard piece coloured in gesso and then the two gelatos again. 
 
 
Let's Get Sketchy is an amazing sketch challenge site, with a new sketch every week. They are having a design team call at the moment and offered two sketches to chose from for applications. I selected the one below.
 
 
Applications close April 8th so you've still got time if you want to apply too!
 
http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!