Monday 13 July 2015

My Little Man - Let's Get Sketchy DT

This is one of my favourite photographs of Harrison. I just snapped it while he was playing on the lawn next to me as I hung out the washing but his smile is perfect and the colours really pop. I couldn't wait to be able to scrapbook it and I'm really happy with the end result of this layout.
 
 
I took some inspiration from the amazing Linda Eggleton for my embellishment clusters. I've pulled out some very old chipboard frames and paired them with some awesome new D-lish Scraps flowers, washi and flair. Chipboard circles and title word are from Scrapmatts.

 
This is my DT project for Week 2 over at Let's Get Sketchy using this fantastic sketch. It is so versatile and easy to work with. Head on over to see what the rest of the DT created and please share your own creation with us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!