Saturday 31 October 2015

Sydney Harbour 2012

So I'm actually sticking this up after closing time but I didn't see the sketch until last night and I didn't realise entries closed two day before the end of the month. Silly me, I should really check these things first. I found the sketch over at Stuck Sketches last night and thought it was so amazing I put aside my half-done layout and started this one instead! :) It was a good excuse to scrap some older photos from our trip to Sydney and remember life pre-baby.
 
 
It's amazing what a difference a little bit of misting and paint splashes in the background can make to the finished product. I've used Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers and flair for this layout.

 
Here is the sketch I loved so much:
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow such a fabulous job, gorgeous colour sand techniques, so glad you shared it with us at Stuck?! Sketches even though you missed the deadline. For future reference, we always close our challenges at midnight EST on the 29th of each month. We would love to see you link up wit us soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!