Saturday 23 April 2016

Our Family

I saw a sneak peak of Kaisercraft's Sea Breeze range back at the start of the year on Instagram and I've been eagerly awaiting it's release ever since. I just love the large floral patterns, which I immediately thought would be perfect for fussy cutting, plus that beautiful turquoise colour pallet. Here is my first layour using this range, showcasing a beautiful family portrait by Divine Life Photography from Harrison's first birthday shoot.

(Removed for possible publication)

I'm trying to scrapbook on a budget at the moment to make me use up some of my supplies. I purchased the Sea Breeze paper pack and everything else came from my stash. I love those rhinestone swirls and even though my stash is running low I happened to have the perfect green shade waiting for this layout. The frames and tags are actually diecuts from the Blue Bay range but the colours matched perfectly. Kaisercraft stamp to add some extra texture to the background.


I based this layout on the April Kaisercraft Challenge sketch.

KC april 16

4 comments:

  1. your take on the sketch is amazing, love it all, the photo is a very special moment too, thanks for joining in on the kaisercraft monthly challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Lauren. Thanks for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page,thanks for joining in on the Kaisercraft challenge..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is gorgeous and congratulations on your win at Kaisercraft!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!