Saturday 27 January 2018

Blessings

Finally finished my first layout for 2018! This is actually a page from a Scrappy Chat Designs kit by Beck BT I purchased back in 2015, so it's taken me quite a while to get around to. The original plan was to complete it at a retreat, but it unfortunately arrived too late. Better late than never though. :)


This was the first time I got to play with mica flakes or gold luxe paste so it was a lot of blingy, messy fun. Plus, now I've got heaps of these two products to use in future layouts. 


These photos are some of my favourites, of my husband and our little guy from when he turned one. We really should do another family shoot since he's 3.5 now but time keeps getting away from us.


I enjoyed rearing the paper and creating all the layers behind the holes. Quite a different experience for me, working backwards rather than up the page layers. My husband's only comment was 'it's quite different to your normal stuff'. I told him there wasn't much point to buying a kit if I was just going to do the same thing I always do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!