Monday 1 April 2019

4th TMNT Birthday Party - Scrap the Boys DT

My son had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles themed 4th birthday party. It was so much fun watching him interact with his new friends from daycare, seeing how they have progressed from playing next to each other to actually playing together.


The theme for April at Scrap the Boys is 'Lets Eat Cake' so featuring any celebration or event. I went quite literal with my photo choices, featuring the amazing cake my husband created for Harry's 4th birthday.
Image may contain: food
 I'm trying to include visible journaling in my layouts recently, as I've realised I've created too many layouts without capturing the story behind the photos and now can't remember the context. 


I love his smile in this first photo. Oh, and check out the embellishment cluster. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!