Wednesday 1 May 2019

His Mumma - Scrap the Boys DT

With Mothers Day coming up this month, Scrap the Boys went with a 'mother' theme for our inspiration this month. I really enjoyed getting to create a more girly layout after the run of boy layouts.

I've used photos from Harry's 1st birthday photo shoot. Papers are an assortment of Kaisercraft ranges and single sheets. I love creating mixed media layouts but I started scrapbooking at a time when I was just about layering paper and I can't quite move away from that entirely. 


Just a simply little embellishment cluster in the top right to balance out the page. Ignore the black smudges, that's what I get for working on a messy desk. :(


Lots of goodies in this embellishment cluster. Most of it came from the D-Lish Scraps JAP kit Slice of Summer which I won for taking part in one of their cybercrop challenges. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!