Friday 29 May 2009

Gone Wild LO

I spent 4.5 hours at my scrapbooking store yesterday. Did a class from 10 till 12, which you can see below. I really like the way it turned out and think the meerkat photos are just perfect for it. I visit Zoos a lot, so I bought some extra papers and stickers and might make another double LO with more of the photos I have on hand.

We had the ATC swap after that. Everybody created great cards this month. We just hung around discussing various different techniques afterwards. It was good to get a chance to sit and chat with some other crafty people rather than be stuck at home.

On a personal note, I'm heading down to Byron Bay for my anniversary with Benn this weekend. Hoping to come back with some photos to show off, if the rain holds off.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done and very well composed. I need to add some text and flair to the blank spots in my Hawaii scrapbook.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!