Tuesday 16 March 2010

Areas of Local Interest Photo ATC's

I've always had a love of photography and thankfully digital cameras mean I'm not wasting as much film as I used to either. It also means that I often jump on the chance to take part in a photography ATC swap. There is one running at my online trading site right now with the theme of Areas of Local Interest. Given that most of the towns in the state I live in count as tourist destinations, espeically the Gold Coast where I live I figured I had to give this one a go.

Card 71/365: Elephant at Australia Zoo

Card 72/365: View of Surfers Paradise coastline from Q1 viewing deck.

Card 73/365: Peace Temple at Southbank, Brisbane

Card 74/365: Surfers Paradise Coastline

I'm now only one card behind for Project 365! I was really hoping to be back on track by 75 but I mis-counted somewhere along the way. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!