Saturday 13 March 2010

N & J - A Scrapbook LO

It has been a LONG time, but I finally completed another scrapbook LO. I think part of the problem is that I'm feeling guilty about not working on my friend's engagement album (she's married now I've had it that long!). Anyway, I'd wanted to do a layout of my aunt's wedding since she was married in October. I was looking at Elise's wonderful blog and noticed she's posted the weekly challenge over at The Boxx. Straight away I got an idea of what I wanted to create. The LO below is almost nothing like the original idea, given that I ended up using different PP and different photos but I'm still pretty happy with it.


The challenge details: I want you to make a LO with the following things on it and you must list them when you load it up here. Something old - from your stash that you've had for a long time or something vintage. Something new - bought in the last month. Something borrowed - an item from a swap or a friend. Something blue - Anything!

My supplies: Old: blue paper matt and blue flowers. New: PP, white and cream flowers, ribbon. Borrowed: brown/gold flowers - received as a RAK. Blue: flowers, chipboard letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!