Monday 4 July 2011

My Husband LO

This is my entry for the wonderful Once Upon A... Sketch blog. The Journalling Criteria: Who is in the photo? Name the person in the photo and at least 1 fact about them. This can be personality, character, talent , achievement etc. but it must be at least 2 sentences long.

I was actually inspired from the journalling criteria to use the journalling card below and the rest of the design flowed from there. The photo is one of those taken by Daniel Sheehan on our wedding day. The brown scalloped circle is actually quite a few individual punched circles which I stuck to the back of the vine circle. Chipboard by the fantastic Scrapmatts.


The sketch provided by Nadia:

5 comments:

  1. What a handsome lo! I like the rich colors you've used and the tiny use of flowers...nice, yet still manly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with Sandi! What a gorgeous hubby! :o) This is so classy and perfect for a man page. Love the colours you have used and how sweet you are about the things you say! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great! I don't think we see enough 'husband' pages around (I'm talking to myself at the same time!!) so this is just fabulous. And it's perfectly beautiful and masculine at the same time (should I use the word beautiful to describe a husband page?... HHhmmm... not sure!) Either way, I think this is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous layout.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!