Sunday 10 July 2011

The Walk LO - Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch July #1

Here is my entry for the #1 July Sketch for Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketches. I have a whole heap of different Christmas papers by Kaisercraft but my problem is none on them match the whole pile of Christmas embelishments I have! For this LO I've used the Home for Christmas paper range, Christmas Carnival stamps and Belle rub ons and brads. Wooden florish, pearls and rhinestones are also all Kaisercraft products.


Here is the sketch I worked from:

1 comment:

  1. I've got a decent stash of Christmas papers too... Time to do a Christmas album of childhood Christmases I think!! Or just make LOTS AND LOTS of Christmas cards!! Tehe.

    Great page - love the combo of papers and embellies. Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!