Wednesday 27 June 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card

Who doesn't love a cute birthday card? Challenge #48 over at The Lollipop Ladies this fortnight is inspired by some very yummy cupcakes. I didn't have any cupcake photos so I decided to go with a card rather than a LO for this fortnight. You can see both a new stamp and new border punch from my Stampin' Up party I hosted recently. First time I've used their stamps and I was pleasently suprised. I also think that border punch is adorable and have used it on a couple of things already.


Inspiration picture:

Additional challenges: A Recipe of Embellishments: 3 of one, 2 of another and 1 of another. I went with three cupcakes, two border punches and 1 rubber stamp.

Prizes available: Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight and our sponsor this fortnight is: Mad for Markers: A choice of 3 of her digi stamps.
Entries close midday next Tuesday so there is still lots of time to get your entry in. We have 7 entries so far so the prize will definately be given away. I'd love to see what you can create and don't forget that you can combine it with other challenges too if you want.

2 comments:

  1. Wow lauren - what a great card. Love the doodled bits as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a cute cupcake card...love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!