Sunday 3 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Party

I hosted my first Stampin' Up! party today. The demonstrator (Tammy Gerrard if you're looking for one on the Gold Coast, QLD) was lovely. She brought in two samples cards for us to complete but was happy for us to put our own spin on the design and even made matching edible cupcakes for the party! There is no pressure for the sale at all.

I originally decided to host the party just as a way to catch up with friends and pick up one or two extra products. I really wasn't expecting my friends to spend much but they were all inspired by the demonstration and bought some supplies to start scrapbooking/card making on a regular basis. This resulted in me being able to purchase $400 worth of products for just about $160!!! I picked up a Sizzix Big Shot as my 50% off product and am looking forward to being able to start playing with this soon.


Here is what my card looked like. Photo is not up to normal quality as my friend took it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!