Friday 19 October 2012

Outback

Just a simple LO of my parents, my husband and I prior to seeing the Australian Outback Spectacular which is a dinner and show performance with lots of horses. It is a fantastic performance and pretty good food in case you're ever on the Gold Coast and looking for something to do. I love the Dusty Attic chipboard I've used on this. They're not a brand I normally use but there was heaps available at the retreat.
 
 
This was going to be for Sketchabilities challenge #76 however I didn't get home and get the LO uploaded in time. :(
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a bummer that you didn't get it uploaded in time...it's a fab take on the sketch.
    I would so love to go to the Outback Spectacular...it's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!