Monday 15 October 2012

Retreat Challenge LOs

The retreat had two challenges set at the start to give us a bit of inspiration. The first one contained a custom-made piece of chipboard and two patterned papers. We had to combine these elements with the group photo taken on Saturday morning. I was really suprised at how many different interpretations there were, even in the way people used the chipboard. I combined my papers with a Kaisercraft page and a Scrapmatts chipboard piece.
 

The second challenge came with a piece of chipboard, one piece of patterned paper, a length of fibra, the 'All About Me' chipboard piece and a PageMaps sketch. I went with a lot of fussy cutting with this one. The cream was a bit of a weird colour so I brought in some brown and orange as well.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow two great pieces of art! loved to have seen the others....have a great monday xox Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful pages. What terrific challenges it would have been great fun seeing everyones take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!