Thursday 13 August 2015

Delight - D-lish Scraps Guest Design Team

My second project as Guest Design Team member over at D-lish Scraps took a very different direction to my first project. I was initially going try and recover an old layout I had started back in late April which I'd earmarked for a lot of D-lish goodness, but the layout just wasn't working back then and I couldn't save it now so I covered the whole thing in gesso and started over. I ended up with a much messier design which I actually like.


From the D-lish Scraps store I used: SFX - Delight Mini, Washi Masking Tape - Hearts, 25mm Glass Cabochons, Mini Heirloom Flower - Black, Flair - Love Notes, Wild Rose - While, Wild Rose - Aqua, Wild Rose - Coral, Rambling Rose - White. The blue muslin and sequins come from an old Just Add Paper kit I had.



If you're interested in seeing what the layout looked like before the gesso, here is a reminder. I've outlined the paper layers for texture but removed most of the colour in the finished project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!