Thursday 20 August 2015

Hens Party

The Gold Coast Show is on next weekend and entries are due tomorrow so I've been rushing trying to get mine all done. They all had to be double layouts this year which meant I couldn't even use any layouts from earlier in the year since I normally only do single pages.
 
 
This is my entry for the 'celebration' category. It is based on the Hens Party I threw for my sister in April this year. I think when I printed the photos I had a certain sketch in mind but then when I sat down to actually do it I went in a totally different direction.
 
 
There is some stencil work, some paint splatters, some washi tape and lots of fussy cutting for the flowers. I'm not 100% sold on it but my partner Ben thinks it is one of his favourites.

 
Lots of different D-lish Scraps flowers as embellishment a little touch of Scrapmatts chipboard and my journaling is hidden behind the large photo. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!