Saturday 19 September 2015

1st Day at Daycare

Harrison has his first day at daycare last month and I couldn't let the moment go without a photo to scrapbook later. His personalised backpack was a birthday present from his Aunt Kirby and Uncle Leeham. I was more nervous than Harry on the day, he was happy to have new toys and people to play with! He is certainly a social little boy.
 
 
This month's challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge is all about beginnings so I knew this photo would be perfect for it. Papers are by Kaisercraft and hexagon chipboard scatter is from Scrapmatts.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely , bright , happy layout. Such an important milestone to document.Love the hexagon scatters.Thank you for joining in at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - Lauren - brought tears to my eyes. So hard to transition to the next stage of life! These brights and your design are so awesome - love it! Thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Lauren! Your layout is so colorful and happy! Love the use of different kind of pencils. Thanks for sharing. Eli (AFSC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren
    OMG you have a gorgeous baby boy...congratulations!! I have been away from blogging way too long!!! Your layouts are so gorgeous and esp this prescious one. I love the colours too. I still have that amazing hand made ATC you gave me me on display. A true treasure xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!