Wednesday 16 September 2015

Escape Hunt - Scrapmatts DT

For my birthday back in May three of my girlfriends took me on a 'surprise adventure', they only told me to get Ben to look after Harry for a few hours and then took me away. We had lunch (at a sadly disappointing Greek café) and then went to Escape Hunt. It's an escape-the-room game where you have to solve a variety of different puzzles to get through three rooms to get the code to get out. It was quite a lot of fun.
 
 
This is my first Scrapmatts DT reveal for this month. I have used CB6105 Assorted Words 23, CB6106 Assorted Words 24 and CB5031 Mini Frames 01. The camera embellishment and yellow twine were also left over from a Scrapmatts class I did at an expo.

 
I used the current sketch over at Kraft Plus Challenges as my inspiration for this layout. I stuck fairly close to it but ended up changing it up at the end with my embellishments. I just feel like I have to add a scatter of sequins to all my work at the moment. :)
 
Sandra Wallace's photo.

4 comments:

  1. Sequins ARE rather addictive!!! LOVE your take on our K+ challenge....& it's such a great story to document, too:) That top paper with the words on it? That's WAY nice, too:) thanks for joining us in our challenge this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a bit of fun :) Brilliant take on the sketch, I love that colour combo. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout! Brilliant for the topic of your layout.
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the sketch! Love the bold colours and elements. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!