Monday 24 August 2009

Blends of Jazz Festival

Ben and I have made it an annual thing to check out the Blues in Broadbeach festival since moving to the Gold Coast. Last year the Broadbeach commerce organisation also arrange a Blends of Jazz festive but we didn't manage to attend. It was held last weekend this year and Benny and I caught two acts on Saturday night. I very much enjoyed Renae Suttie & The Swing Collective while Ben liked The Rat Pack - Supported by Oz Horns. The main street of Broadbeach is closed off for the festival with a stage set up at one end. It's a great way of getting people to come down and see all the restaurants and cafes on the main strip. I liked the way the palm trees were lit up for the night so I took a photo on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!