Monday 3 August 2009

Scrapbooking Layouts

It's been a while since I've created some layouts to show (I've done a few pages in my friends engagement album, but I'm keeping them secret until the whole thing is done). Anyway, the Gold Coast Show is coming up at the end of the month and I thought I might enter some LO's. Most will probably be old ones I've created during the past year, but I didn't have anything that suited the Heritage or Children categories.

Endless Summer is my entry for the children/babies/christening category. This was hard for me since I don't actually have any kids/nieces/nephews of my own, so I went with my brother and our cousins. Really happy with the way this one ended up, even if it is a relatively simple LO.

Dad is the first heritage LO I've ever done. I think my favourite part is the journalling which is a transcript of dad's recollections of life when he was 8. I really like this one.

Next project is making my engagement party invites. All the pieces are cut out now, I just need to get the details confirmed so I can print them out and then assemble them. I'm hoping to get the in the post today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!