Sunday 16 August 2009

Byron Bay Landscape

This is my latest piece, a landscape in acrylic paints. Size is roughly 30cm x 60cm because I'm thinking of using it as a background to a scrapbooking layout (hence the ugly bit in the middle where I got lazy and couldn't be bothered painting in the sun rays). Now that I've got this far with it though I think its too good to be used as a background but not good enough to be used as an actual picture. :(
Edit: I received some helpful comments from the wonderful ladies over at ATCsforAll.com and spent some more time today working on this piece. It's still a lot more blue than the reference picture I worked from, but I think I like it more now. Definately more happy with the grass/plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!