Sunday 17 July 2011

Timeless LO

Here is yet another wedding LO. :) I have so many wonderful photos to scrap I just can't help myself. Anyway, I've tried to do something a bit out of my normal style for this time one, since I was starting to feel all my LO's were looking a bit samey. This one has lots of fabric and texture. I've used two different kinds of lace, flowers from Prima (I don't normally splurge on these but figured since it was for my wedding I was allowed!), Kaisercraft, Pretty Paper Petals and some unnamed ones. Chipboard is by Kaisercraft, Scrapmatts and House of Scrapbooking. Doily is handmade by my mum. :)

(Removed for publication)

On a more personal note, the Gold Coast Show is coming up again soon and I'm thinking of entering again. Those who have been reading my blog for a while will know that I entered back in 2009 and did quite well. The only reason I didn't enter last year was because we were going to be down in Melbourne that weekend and I wasn't able to collect my entries. Anyway, I've just seen the categories for this year and about half of them require the submissions to be double pages. :( I've only created about 4 doubles in the five years I've been scrapping and two of those were done as classes! Any tips or advice would be most appreciated. 

1 comment:

  1. Find some double page sketches and use those as a starting point... print larger photos. Find a theme you have a lot of photos for... Use negative space... treat the LO as one page, not two seperate ones...

    Love that LO, the purple is stunning and it's a gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!