Tuesday 23 August 2011

My Scrap Room and Happy Birthday LO.

 Some people are very clean scrappers and some people are disorganised scrappers. I have to admit that I am just a disaster when it comes to organising my scrapping. I'm constantly getting halfway through projects and then just putting them on the group behind my desk. Here are some examples:



My mum recently purchased an organisational trolley for me so I could have some more storage space. This lead to a pretty big re-arrange of the entire craft room, including the wardrobe to the right of these photos. So far I've managed to keep everything nice and clean. You can see the improvement:


For those of you who are just after the scrapbooking, here is the LO I created for the 'Celebration' category for the Gold Coast Show. I think it's almost there but seems to be missing something. The photos are from my 8th birthday so almost 20 years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!