Sunday 18 September 2011

Life with you is joyful LO

This is a multi-challenge LO. It uses a lot of Heidi Grace designs Sweetest Bug range, which I've been holding on to for ages for just the right LO. Not much journalling on this one, but I decided I just wanted to do a pretty LO for a change.


Anyway, the Show Us Your Stuff September 15 challenge was Multi Photos, stripes and of course hand made embellies!! The flower in the bottom left is my take on their Try This technique. I didn't have any yellow felt so I had to use a fabric sample and I wanted mine to look more like a daisy than a frangipani.

The other challenge I incorporated into this LO was for The Lollipop Ladies. This is a cute little blog which provides different sweets as inspiration. I've been watching for a while but this is my first time playing with them. The Gobstoppers packaging below was this weeks inspiration. I've used the yellow background and the white-on-black title. I also think the colourful flowers on the green sheet look like little gobstoppers and I picked a smiley photo.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren, thanks so much for playing along with us at SUYS
    I love love your layout !!

    hugs
    Marelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! I really love that you have taken the Try This technique and adapted it to suit - it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!