Saturday 25 August 2012

Open Range Zoo

This is my final double page LO for the Gold Coast Show. Good thing too, as I need to submit all the entries tomorrow. This one is for the open theme. For some reason this year I really struggled to think of what I wanted to scrap. Decided to go with a visit to the Werribee Open Range Zoo in Victoria. The LO seems a bit plain to me but I'm pretty happy to have finally scrapped all these photos.
 
 
Chipboard is from Scrapware, the pack also has a cute monkey and alligator/crocodile. Animal themed brads are from Francheville. Stickers and paper are from a very old Bo Bunny range (I think it might actually be 2005!). Green ribbon is actually from The Body Shop packaging.

 
Oneof the challenges this month over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge is to scrap about your pet and animals in general. Since I don't currently have a pet I figured this Zoo trip would fit the criteria. Frosted Design's curent challenge is to include chipboard so I'll enter this LO there too.


8 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic double page, Lauren. So many great close up photos & I love all your cute little animal embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this double pager, Lauren!! Perfect colours, and layout of the awesome photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... looking forward to your next layout here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiration for using lots of photos on a layout. I really like how your page turned out. The chipboard animals are a nice finishing touch.

    Thanks for sharing your artful layout with us over at Frosted Designs. I'm sure it will inspire many:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many pretty pictures I see here love the way you've scrapped them hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing double-page LO! I like your idea. Thanks for playing along with us at AFSC blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love all the photos you managed to squeeze in there! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous double layout and you've nailed it. Doubles can be quite difficult to tackle but you've sailed through it with flying colours. Love your embellies and all those wonderful photographs. Thank you so much for joining us this month at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous double page
    tks for playing with us at AFSC
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!