*** Closed due to lack of interest ***
March marks the end of my design team term with Couture Creations. It was a fantastic experience with great opportunities so rather than be sad about the term ending I want to celebrate it. Couture Creations was a very generous company to be involved in and now that I have completed all my required projects I thought I would pass along some of their terrific products to share the fun. All the paper packs are brand new and still in their plastic, the embossing folders and dies have been used a couple of times only.
The main prize consists of:
- Vintage Rose Garden 12" x 12" paper pad
- 20 sheets of Black Magic Potion No. 9 Core'dinations Cardstock
- Bold Bouquet ornamental lace die from Floral Lace Collection
- Nativity Scene intricutz die from Merry Little Christmas Collection
- Devonshire Lady and Gentleman intricutz dies from Glamour Days Collection
- 1950's Albert and Simonetta intricutz dies from Glamour Days Collection
- Panama Branch decorative die from Secret Treasures Collection
- Tabbed Journal Tab decorative dies from Secret Treasures Collection
- Polaroid Frame decorative die from Secret Treasures Collection
- Cog Border intricutz die from Metricon Collection
- Only One embossing folder from The Marriot Collection
- Large Wire Barbs embossing folder from The Marriot Collection
- Great Lazy Days embossing folder from The Marriot Collection
- 3D Foam Strips
What can you create with these products? Here are a few examples of some of the different die-cuts in previous projects I created with them.
Here is a closer look at the embossing folder patterns too.
Due to postage costs, the main prize is only available to Australian residents.
I also have a small international/2nd prize consisting of:
- Vintage Rose Garden 6" x 6" paper pad
- Paris embossing folder from The Ambassador Collection
- Babette embossing folder from The Marriot Collection
- Siblings intricutz dies from Metricon Collection
- Discover decorative die from The Van Roe Collection
- Aztec Gold Glitzin' Glamour
How to enter:
1/ You must be a follower of my blog: Blogger, Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, Google reader etc.
2/ You must share details of the giveaway publicly, such as on your blog, facebook, instagram etc.
3/ Leave me a comment stating how you are following me, how you have shared it and which country you live in.
Competition will run all through March and I'll announce the winner in early April.