Friday 17 July 2015

Sweet Dreams - Scrapmatts DT

This is my second Scrapmatts DT layout, featuring some photos of Harrison, this time from his newborn photo shoot. I have kept the embellishments relatively light as I wanted the focus to be on the beautiful photos. There is some chipboard from CB5135 Baby Boy 01, CB1166 Cupids 01, CB5101 Flags 02 and CB1200 Scrap Words 08.
 
 
The left page has some of the flags, which I painted light blue and then applied washi tape over the top. The stars of the washi tape are clear, so the pale blue shows through to match the layout. I really like the little cupid in the bottom corner too.

 
The right page has a matching cupid and a scrap word cloud which I have embossed with gold powder. The rocking horse comes from the baby boy chipboard pack and has been painted with acrylic paints.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!