Wednesday 20 January 2016

Card Catch Up

I have been making a couple of cards here and there but haven't gotten around to actually posting them on the blog. I thought I'd do a quick catch up post to share them.

 
This first one was just made up quickly to say thank you to some of my mum's friends so sending a very generous gift to my son from Indonesia. I had a sheet of this floral paper lying around and decided to fussy cut the images out. There is actually a fair bit of layering on the card which you can't really see from the front on photo. Chipboard sentiment is by Scrapmatts.

 
This one was a very quick birthday card I whipped up in about an hour. It used a Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pad and a Heidi Swapp die-cut for the 'happy'. I'm not 100% sold on it, but the recipient liked it and that's the important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!