Friday 21 October 2016

Adore You

I was flicking through some old photos to see if I had anything to match the D-lish Scraps mood board when I came across a series of photos from Harrison's first swim. How hilarious does he look with that bald head and so much chubbiness?! This is why I print my photos, rather than just store them on the computer. I need to have them at hand and randomly come across them to scrap.


Chipboard and stencils are from Scrapmatts. Papers, title stickers and die cut frames are from Kaisercraft. I have used D-lish enamel dots and the seahorse flair from a past JAP kit.


I was inspired by all the geometric shapes in the mood board, so kept a lot of them in my layout. I also referenced the arrows and the frames. Such a lovely colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!