Sunday 15 January 2017

Just Ride

My mother-in-law is visiting at the moment and she encouraged me to make some more time for crafting while she looked after Harrison, who am I to argue? :) I snapped this photo of Harrison on my phone back in July 2016 and I just love it. It's the view I see so often as Harrison hops on to his trike and takes off down the road. It does matter whether we're just going around the complex or walking to a local park or up the path behind out house, he just loves an excuse to get out and ride.

(Removed for possible publication)

I tried my hand at creating a messy background but those cool paint splashes just didn't work for me. I think I might need to thin down my paint first? I've used lots of Scrapmatts goodies on this layout: CB5158 Triangles 03, CB1195 Silhouettes 03, CB1162 Assorted Words 08 and ST5018 Stencil Alphabet


The layout was inspired by the current Kraft+ challenge which was a kraft background and you had to use a bike somewhere on your layout.


5 comments:

  1. Hi..this looks fantastic, i love the arty back ground.. and I would neve argue if someone said to me to go and do some scrapbooking!!! hehe.. thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bold and vibrant page - just perfect for this little tacker off to see the world. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun page Lauren, great background! Thanks for playing along at K+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a kind mother-in-law you have!!
    Fabulous layout. Love your background work. Thank you for joining us at Kraft+ this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay to your mother-in-law, what a sweetheart! I absolutely love your layout, that background is amazing! Thanks for joining us over @ K+ last month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!