Friday 7 April 2017

Aqua and Purple Cards - Scrapmatts DT

My second Scrapmatts DT project for April is a set of two cards. I've used a sheet of scrap paper to mop up some left over ink spray I had from another project, which I've then used as the backgrounds for both cards. I love these sentiment chipboard pieces, they make whipping up cards so quick and easy.


Each card has some texture paste stars in the background too, using a Scrapmatts stencil. The chipboard sentiments come in the black, all other pieces I've just coloured using mini ink pads. I think it's a great idea of have a stash of cards you use at short notice because you don't always know when you're going to need a card, like when your husband asks the night before he plans to give a present to his workmate!


Scrapmatts chipboard: CB1241 Scrap Words 27,CB1020 Card Borders 03, CB1007 Butterflies 07 and CB1158 Butterflies 20. Stencil: ST5002.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!