Saturday 1 June 2019

Fun Can Happen Anywhere - Scrap The Boys DT

I took these photos in December 2016 and have been meaning to scrapbook them every since but somehow never got around to it. I'm so happy to finally have them done! Does anyone else do this too or are you much more organised when it comes to your scrapbooking?


The challenge for Scrap The Boys this month is 'Me and My Best Friend'. It doesn't have to be a dog, just the special male in your life and an animal.

Harrison loves reuniting with Josh, his grandparent's dog, every time we visit. They live in a different state so we can only catch up a couple of times a year. At first, they are both way too rambunctious and have to be closely monitored to make sure neither of them get hurt. The longer we stay though, the more they settle into a routine and by the time we leave after 1-2 weeks, they are normally perfect companions and follow each other around like shadows. 


Lots of Kaisercraft products on this layout. I'm using up some OLD paper stash, the stencil and cracked open a newish embellishment pack. I'm not normally one to use lots of the die cuts on the one layout but I like the way this has turned out. Some washi tape, buttons and a flair were the finishing touches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!