Wednesday 16 May 2012

Christmas Crazy

It's finally my turn to reveal my LO for The Lollipop Ladies this fortnight! I love Christmas and it's one of the few times I get to see my family so I always take lots of photos. This LO features my sister and her partner, Leeham. Papers are a mix of Kaisercraft Christmas ranges, mainly from back in 2010 I think. The photos are from 2010 as well so I thought they suited.


The inspiration for this fortnight is the freckles below with the added challenge of spots. There are still five days to enter this challenge and the blog accepts very wide interpretations of the challenge. It's open to all forms of papercraft so you can create cards, LO's, OTP items etc. Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight and the sponsor for the $10 gift voucher this fortnight is: Annabelle Stamps.




I used this great sketch from Scrap With V for this LO as well. It had such a great design that I didn't really have to change it much at all. The main circle looked a bit plain originally, so I added the Scrapmatts chipboard and Kaisercraft pearls and I think it finished off the LO perfectly.

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, great take of the sketch on SWV aka Scrapbook Kits with a Difference(SKWaD)(new ownership,Jules the Bling Princess who designed the sketch) cheers Annette X:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the SKWaD sketch! Love the dangling ornaments and chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I love what you did with the May Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbook Kits (With A Difference). I hope you will consider submitting it to our challenge so that I can post it on our blog? Beautiful layout indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, this is a great scrap page and really suits the spotty challenge at Lollipop Ladies. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!