Monday, 23 July 2012

Willow and Boris

I might have mentioned previously that the Gold Coast Show is coming up at the end of August. Anyone that is a long time follower of my blog will know that I sometimes enter some layouts into the Show and I'm hoping to do so again this year. This is my entry for the Pets category. I've used a photo of my aunt and uncle's pet doggies and used mainly scraps I found left over from when I completed the Unleashed class in November last year. My husband was undecided on whether it was too busy or unbalanced so please let me know what you think.


I used another sketch from ScrapFriends as my inspiration here. I just love their sketches so much!


3 comments:

  1. I agree.... Angela's sketches are the best!! You've done a great job with it too. This looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win on the Charms Creations blog!
    http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/2012/07/mondays-winner-tuesdays-giveaway.html#comments
    xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lauren I love this one...I have a soft spot for dogs. Also thanks re comment for my metal,puffy heart, steam punk necklace on my blog...I really like how it turned out myself which is a big change!!
    hugs
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!