Sunday 18 November 2012

Candid Shot

I have had this photo of my sister in my stash to scrap for probably at least 6 years because I thought it was beautiful but nothing really went with the colour combo. Today I remembered the Blae & Ivy collection from Kaisercraft and set to work. :)
 
 
This was created for the Scrapz.biz Super Sleuth competition #2. This time I think the five 'clues' were stitching; the word 'surprise'; twine; spotty paper and a cluster of three buttons. You can see all my elements in the detail shot below. Though the blue spots are faint on the journalling paper they are there.

 
We also had to use this sketch:
 
 
Finally, I've used the word 'Summer' in my journalling which is one of the chosen words over at Bird is the Word. I love how easy it is to incorporate this challenge blog into my layouts and I'm not sure why I dont enter there more often.

4 comments:

  1. HI Lauren, this layout is lovely, a great way to use those Kaiser papers too, I love your lace flower, and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower made of lace!

    Thx for joining us at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty lo and the papers totally matches her dress way to go girl!!! xox Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great page
    beautiful colors combination
    xx and tks for playing with us at BITW
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!