Wednesday 24 July 2013

Precious Memories - Scrapmatts Design Team

The second brief for this month over at Scrapmatts was to use more than three photos in a LO. I cheated a little and created a double page LO. The three photos on the right are from 2005, 2006 and 2007. I'm not sure when the photo on the left is from but it's one of the last ones I have with my Grandpa.
 
 
Anyone who is a regular reader of my blog will know that there is only one time each year when I create double page layouts and it's that time of year again. :) The Gold Coast Show is coming up at the end of August so I have left my run of entries a bit late this year since this is the first one I have created.
 

 
I love creating Christmas layouts, I think because it's one of the few times of the year when I get to take family photos. I also have so many different Kaisercraft paper ranges to create with now. :)

 
I've used lots of classic Scrapmatts chipboard in this LO. I love the variety of pieces they have available, from holly to reindeer to ornaments. Couldn't resist some scrapwords as well.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!