Thursday 20 March 2014

Beautiful Butterflies Card

I hosted a Kaszazz workshop last week with a couple of friends in the hope of scoring some more free scrapbooking supplies. I know I don't need them, but if I'm going to continue to accumulate more then I may as well try for the free angle, right? :) Besides, it was a good excuse to get some of the girlfriends around and have a good old catch up session.
 
We had Michelle as our Kaszazz consultant and she did a fantastic job of selecting a card which was able to be completed by my not-crafty-all-friends and also enjoyed by those of use who have a bit more experience. You can see my completed card below.

 
I'm not normally that big on stamping (despite the mass of stamps I own) as I normally stuff it up but this time it worked out a treat. I really liked the idea of double stamping the title in two colours to get a shadow effect. It was great to see the variation on butterfly colours all my friends came up with as well. I forgot to get a photo of that though.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty...love the colours & the gorgeous butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!