Saturday 1 March 2014

I made the Couture Creations Design Team!

Couture Creations
 
I cannot tell you how excited and surprised I am to be able to announce I have been named as part of the 2014 design team for Couture Creations! You can see the official announcement here. If you're interested in details of the full team, here it is:
 
Couture Creations 2014 Design Team
Tracey Cooley (Special Projects)
Kerrie Gurney (Design Team Coordinator)
 
I have just checked out all the other ladies' blogs and they are an amazingly talented team. I am certainly in awe of the projects they created for the DT call. My term officially starts in April so look forward to seeing more projects from me then. :)

3 comments:

  1. congrats , well done, looking forward to working with you on the DT, cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lauren and welcome to the 2014 team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome....well done & congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!