Wednesday 12 August 2015

Cherish - D-Lish Scraps Guest Design Team

D-lish Scraps held a design team call a number of months ago and I just had to apply because I love their products so much. Whilst I didn't get a spot on the team I was invited to be a guest design team member and this is my month! :) You can head over to their blog to see all the projects now or I'll be sharing them here over the next couple of days.

My first project uses a photo I've already scrapped, which isn't something I do often, but I love it and I needed a black and white photo to suit the colour scheme of the layout. I like the clean design of this one and the D-lish Scraps embellishments really help to lift the piece.


Can you believe this little man just turned one? I know I can't. I have some photos and craft projects for his birthday to share but I need to find some spare time to do that.

From D-lish Scraps I have used: Mixed Leaves - White (LOVE THESE!), SFX - Cherish Mini, Washi Masking Tape - Hello Beautiful, Coloured Paper Doilies - Black, Heirloom Flower - Black, Mini Heirloom Flower - Yellow, Flair - Make a Wish, Wildflowers - Saffron, Mini Roses - Yellow, Rose Pack - Yellow, Bitty Bags - Rainbow - Chevron. The yellow sequins are from an old monochrome kit I had too.


Check back tomorrow for the next reveal.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Lauren! sweet pic and LOVE the colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!